• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock G40 MOS 10mm complete package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam5

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
148   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock G40 MOS 10mm complete package

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700 without green got and $900 with it
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For trade in my Glock G40 MOS package. It has the box, docs, plate, back straps, 5 15 round OEM mags, a Blackpoint right hand OWB holster, Dawson suppressor height sights with a black rear and green fiber optic front, the original sights, and has a Swampfox Justice green dot mounted. It will also come with 100 rounds of S&B 10mm ammo.

I’m looking to trade for. G34 MOS, G19 MOS, or G17 MOS that has no aftermarket mods other than sights, maybe a G17L. If yours doesn’t have a red/green dot, I will want to keep mine. Is yours has a higher end sight, I have no problem with each of us keeping our own dots.

I will sell for $700 with without the sight and $900 with it.

I prefer to trade or sell within a half hour of my home in Midtown Atlanta, but will travel further a good trade.

If it helps, I have to be in Woodstock for a while tomorrow (Sun 11/5) if your closer to that area.

Pictures:
IMG_1459.jpeg
IMG_1461.jpeg
IMG_1462.jpeg
IMG_1466.jpeg
IMG_1465.jpeg
IMG_1469.jpeg
IMG_1463.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom