• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS/FT Glock Model 20 10mm & Model 36 Od Green 45acp

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabe8484

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Glock Model 20 10mm & Model 36 Od Green 45acp

Zip Code: 30224

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 500

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock Gen 3 or 4 9x19

Caliber: 10mm & 45 acp

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: Yes

Bill Of Sale Required Info: Valid Identification only

Item Description:
I have two Glock's. I want to sell one and the other i want to trade for a gen 3 or 4 (preferably a Gen 4) glock 9x19 with low round count and no holster marks. That is how my Glocks are, and that is what i am looking for in a 9x19.

The TOP in the picture Glock is a Generation 2 Glock Model 20 10mm Made in Austria. I would be willing to say, that i have not shot a box of bullets through this gun. It comes with 1-15rd magazine, 20rds of hollow points and 35 rds of target ammo. No Box or Papers. Gun is Clean with no holster marks. Great Gun, Especially if your are LE or Military. Gen 2 10mm Is a desirable gun.

The Bottom in the picture is a Generation 3 Glock Model 36 Sub Compact 45acp OD Green Made in Austria. It comes with one regular mag and one extended finger mag. Comes with 25rds of FMJ. No box or docs. It has a low round count and is clean.

I am selling one for 500$ and trading the other for a glock 9x19. Preferably a gen 4, but a really clean gen 3 will suffice. Also, has to be Made in Austria. I can meet in Griffin anytime. I would like to see either a carry permit or DL. Either Or will do. I don't need a Bill of SALe. Just Valid Identification. Message me if interested. I am only looking for a GEN 3 or 4 Preferably a 4 9x19 with the 15rd mags. Whichever Glock i have left. I will take 500 for. I take very good care of my guns and will expect the same.

Pictures:
1415829990_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom