Item Gone: FS/FT GunSafe Purge: Holsters/Parts for CZ, Glock, M&P Shield/Compact...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonarsessions

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT GunSafe Purge: Holsters/Parts for CZ, Glock, M&amp;P Shield/Compact...

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 45
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 19/43x/48 Magazines, Weaponlights

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT'ers,

It's been a bit since I've posted on here but I'm freeing up some new space for post-tax toys :) hahaha

If looking to trade, I'd like to pick up a weaponlight for my P80 build (Inforce, Streamlight,Surefire, etc. - just no Olight, thanks!) - I also have alot of FMJ/JHP rounds in 45 I can add in for the right deal. Otherwise, Lookin for Glock 19/43x/48 mags as well as P365 mags if ya got em.

See below and let me know what you'd like. If you pick up a few items we can work out a deal or talk about shipping if you're a bit far. Any questions, DM me.

--- Stainless Steel Guide Rods

• $30 - CZ P10c 9mm (will throw in the Foxx Grips for $5 with this)
  • $28 - Shield 1.0/2.0 9mm
  • $28 - Walther PPS M2 9mm (16lb weight) - (My PPS M2 was the prototype Galloway Precision used to create parts in 2018, and I was their first SS Guide Rod customer when they completed it)
--- Misc
  • $45 - Gen 3 Glock 19 Barrel - Removed it from a Gen 3 G19 I owned as I swapped it with a barrel I received to review. I sold the Glock later on not realizing I hadn't swapped out the barrel, and its been collecting dust ever since. It's used but in good condition. Roll mark includes pentagon symbol w/ no dot. Standard wear marks for a used glock barrel but the internals are squeaky clean.
  • $55 for both - Shield S15 9mm Steel Magazines. One is still in the packaging, the other was used once to function test. Decided to keep my poly mags and mag catch. Will swap 2 Glock mags in like new condition for one of each (43x/48 or 19 mags)
  • $20 each - 8rd M&P Shield 9mm magazines with spacer. Used/dotted underneath to confirm reliability in case one jammed. Great condition and used only during range visits. I have to confirm but I have at least 3 available. Will swap 1 for 1 with Glock 19 or Glock 43x/48 mags
  • CZ P10c Foxx Grips (Black rubberized) $10 ($5 if purchased with the P10c SS Guide Rod)
--- Holsters - $22 each. All work well, almost all are used. Nearly all were put to the side for holsters w/modwings
  • Shield 9mm/40S&W - IWB Kydex Holster, Grey CF - used for 2 months before swapping to holster w. modwing
  • Shield 9mm/40S&W - IWB Hybrid Holster, Grey. Used while traveling. great condition
  • Shield 45 - IWB Hybrid Holster, black CF. Fitted/used twice, still rigid leather
  • 9/40S&W S&W M&P9c (1st Gen) - IWB Black Carbon Fiber holster - Great retention, just swapped for another holster w modwing
  • Springfield XD Subcompact 9mm/40S&W 3" (1.0/Legacy Series/whatever they call it now) - IWB Black - Another one that was just swapped for holster w/modwing.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Pictures:
IMG_1977.jpg
IMG_1976.jpg
IMG_1975.jpg
IMG_1974.jpg
IMG_1973.jpg
IMG_1972.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom