Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT H&K USP COMPACT STAINLESS PRICE REDUCED

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:$600 price reduced $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
$550 interests would be marlin 336 plus cash. Other lever guns. 1911's. Nice revolvers. Let me know what you got.

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition USP compact in 40 S&W. comes with 2 mags one flush and one with pinky grip, original box and operators manual, Don Hume pancake holster and 20 rounds of Speer Gold Dots. Has the safe fore and decocker. I have put about 150 rounds through it with no issues. I can meet from Winder to Cornelia possibly Lawrenceville or Gainesville as well. Really looking for cash but will entertain trades as well. Peak at concealed carry card. By responding this ad you agree that you are legally able to purchase firearms in the State of Georgia.

Pictures:
img_3282-jpg.1471328

img_3283-jpg.1471329

image-jpg.1471344

image-jpg.1471347

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sorry, I forgot to get back with you. I guess it al depends on the cash portion of the deal? I don't have a big interest in a shield but I suppose I could use one. Is it 9mm?
Does it have a safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom