Item Gone: FS/FT Hi-Point 40 cal carbine in camo with extra mag and light/laser combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakely

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Hi-Point 40 cal carbine in camo with extra mag and light/laser combo

Zip Code: 39823

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Surprise me - I like double barrel shotguns, ARs, and 22 pistols

Caliber: 40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Description pretty much says it all. This is a low round count carbine in woodland camo. It will include a 10-round factory mag and a 15-round Pro-mag magazine. I have only shot about 1/2 a box of ammo through it and it all works perfectly - no jams, FTF, or FTE. I am only getting rid of this rifle because I am not interested in 40 cal.

The rifle will come without the iron sights. The guy I got the gun from had taken them off but told me that he'd get them to me. If I get the iron sights, I'll pass them on. There is a laser/light combo mounted to the rail under the barrel though. I adjusted the laser so that the rifle hits where the laser dot is. The flashlight is bright and will easily light up a room.

I am in Blakely, in deep southwest Georgia and will only travel 30 minutes to meet up for a deal. Please note that before making an offer.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
img_20170409_112405196-jpg.1162605

img_20170409_112419361-jpg.1162606

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Heads up, if you call high points customer service and ask they will send you new sights for free. I bought one used with no sights and called, they sent them and a charging handle free of charge. Cant say enough nice things about their warranty and customer service.

Ok, but I very seldom go down there. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Valdosta.

Update: iron sights are on the carbine now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom