Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT HK USP Compact

Zip Code: 31525

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See narrative

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very good/excellent condition HK USP Compact .40 with night sights and 3 magazines. Excellent shooting gun - designed around the .40, so it feels more like a 9 mm in terms of recoil. Exceedingly accurate. I also have an IWB kydex holster for it. Slide was coated a bronze color. V3 version, so it has the manual safety and the decocker. I really like the gun, but I’m consolidating calibers for the most part and this one sits in the safe these days.

Certainly wlling to consider trades, otherwise selling for $700 or best reasonable offer and will include some premium Hornady LE (hollow point , defense) ammunition.

Can meet from Camden County to Chatham County. Maybe be willing to meet further on the weekend, depending on the deal and the distance.

No shipping, prefer weapon permit holders but you just need to be legal to possess/purchas a firearm and at least 21 years of age.

Pictures:
IMG_3863.jpeg
IMG_3864.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom