Zip Code: 31005

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 950.00 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello traders,

I have a new HK VP9 Match for sale or trade. Its new in box, never fired, has 4, 20 rd mags (these are 59 dollars each if purchased elsewhere) and a new in package scorpion gear competition holster.
I am open to some trades and trade plus cash. I just paid over 1000 for this gun not
Including holster which is in sealed bag unmolested, so no junk this is the real deal and as i dont need to sell ill be pickyish. Oh yea in addition i have a hk rebate coming from hk to their parts store to order 200 dollars worth of gear or mags and will provide to buyer.

In addition to the class-leading ergonomics and trigger feel that made the VP9 the best-selling HK pistol ever, the VP9 Match OR is extra in so many ways.

The O-ring bushing on the extra-long 5.5-inch barrel tightens up the lockup for extra accuracy and consistency. Additionally the machined optics cut accommodates most popular red-dot pistol sights with one of five available mounting plates (sold separately). The 20-round extended magazines give you an extra three rounds over standard VP mags, allowing you to shoot more and reload less on long stages.

Pictures:
IMG_5796.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom