• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT I spent $600 in Atlas parts on a MAC 9 DS so you don't have to!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfran42

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT I spent $600 in Atlas parts on a MAC 9 DS so you don&#039;t have to!!!!

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: RMR HD, SRO, 9mm 124 gr. name brand (no reman or reloads) ammo, Shadow 2 140mm race mags, Staccato/Atlas/MBX mags

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I purchased a MAC (Military Armament Corporation) 9 DS after hearing rave reviews on how good it was as a 2011 style platform. No MIM parts, bull barrel, RMR/507 optics plate included, etc. This thing was great out of the box but I wanted to learn more about the platform so here we are... I purchased $583 worth of Atlas (if you know, you know) upgrades and went to work. When I was finished I had a refined 2011 with a trigger I could safely configure all the way down to 2.25 lbs. The build is awesome... Silky smooth and well balanced. Now that I was finished, I needed to compare it to the "Glock" of 2011s.... The Staccato P.... So I picked one up. This MAC 9 DS is every bit as accurate and fast. The main difference between the two is that the MAC has a far better trigger/ignition system. Sad so see her go but I need to prepare the Staccato so that I can compare it to an Atlas.

Atlas upgrades include:

Matched sear ignition system with lightened hammer (hand selected)
Tool less guide rod
Recoil springs: #11, #12, #13, #14
Shock Buffs
EGW Ball Head disconnector
Ambi Carry High Grip thumb safety
Medium flat trigger
Trigger bow
9 pin kit
Mainspring 19#
Reduced power mag release spring #1, #2, #3, #4

Other:

Dawson Glock dove tail rear blacked out .395" sight. (A front Dawson fiber is in the mail on the way to me and I can include it in the deal).

All OEM parts have also been deburred and polished and are also included. TBH, the OEM setup was very good after a bit of elbow grease. The gun has 369 rounds on it. 2 17 round OEM SS magazines and gun bag also included.

If you want to get into the 2011 platform with a gun that matches the Staccato and surpasses the Prodigy in several key areas, here ya go!

Link to Google photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/w2atfoj4reuhLCjx9

(RMR and X300U not included)

Pictures:
PXL_20240320_224540261.jpg
PXL_20240303_231819270.jpg
PXL_20240303_231800641.jpg
PXL_20240303_231547255.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I purchased a MAC (Military Armament Corporation) 9 DS after hearing rave reviews on how good it was as a 2011 style platform. No MIM parts, bull barrel, RMR/507 optics plate included, etc. This thing was great out of the box but I wanted to learn more about the platform so here we are... I purchased $583 worth of Atlas (if you know, you know) upgrades and went to work. When I was finished I had a refined 2011 with a trigger I could safely configure all the way down to 2.25 lbs. The build is awesome... Silky smooth and well balanced. Now that I was finished, I needed to compare it to the "Glock" of 2011s.... The Staccato P.... So I picked one up. This MAC 9 DS is every bit as accurate and fast. The main difference between the two is that the MAC has a far better trigger/ignition system. Sad so see her go but I need to prepare the Staccato so that I can compare it to an Atlas.

Atlas upgrades include:

Matched sear ignition system with lightened hammer (hand selected)
Tool less guide rod
Recoil springs: #11, #12, #13, #14
Shock Buffs
EGW Ball Head disconnector
Ambi Carry High Grip thumb safety
Medium flat trigger
Trigger bow
9 pin kit
Mainspring 19#
Reduced power mag release spring #1, #2, #3, #4

Other:

Dawson Glock dove tail rear blacked out .395" sight. (A front Dawson fiber is in the mail on the way to me and I can include it in the deal).

All OEM parts have also been deburred and polished and are also included. TBH, the OEM setup was very good after a bit of elbow grease. The gun has 369 rounds on it. 2 17 round OEM SS magazines and gun bag also included.

If you want to get into the 2011 platform with a gun that matches the Staccato and surpasses the Prodigy in several key areas, here ya go!

Link to Google photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/w2atfoj4reuhLCjx9

(RMR and X300U not included)
great pics-well done! GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom