Item Name: (JM) Marlin 336 35 Remington 3X9 BSA

Zip Code: 31794

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 325 need it gone

Trade Value or Items Looking For: no bows or blackpowder

Caliber: 35 Remington

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Solid Pre-Crossbolt JM Marlin in good/fair cosmetic condition, excellent mechanical condition. With almost a full box of FTX tipped ammo.
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
I'm glad that we are 3.5 hours apart or I'd be spending $350 that I don't need to be spending. I have a 336 in 30-30 that is exactly like this. You can't beat these old pre-crossbolt JM stamped Marlins. Does this have micro groove or ballard rifling?

Men, I saw this rifle during a purchase earlier this week with Fatdaddy, I didn't even know it was for sale too or else it probably would be mine now and the good Lord knows I don't need anymore, it's a very nice rifle & you won't go wrong at that price AT ALL, also check out the scope, definetly worth a lot more than asking price. Good Luck to everyone involved.

Men, I saw this rifle during a purchase earlier this week with Fatdaddy, I didn't even know it was for sale too or else it probably would be mine now and the good Lord knows I don't need anymore, it's a very nice rifle & you won't go wrong at that price AT ALL, also check out the scope, definetly worth a lot more than asking price. Good Luck to everyone involved.

Yeah, I'm starting to get cold feet on this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom