• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT JOHN DEERE MODEL 214 GARDEN TRACTOR PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RONALDO

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT JOHN DEERE MODEL 214 GARDEN TRACTOR PROJECT

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: SHOTGUN

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: JOHN DEERE MODEL 214. Electric lift, electric PTO, 38" mower. Got it three years ago and started repairing it but no longer have use for it. New fuel pump, electric lift motor rebuilt, carburetor cleaned and starter rebuilt. Needs tires and putting back together. Engine appears to be sound. Was not running when I got it but I think it was parked because electric mower lift went out. I needed it as a heavy duty garden tractor but that situation has changed. The tractor actually looks like it hasn't that much use. Just old and was out in weather. The price will almost cover the costs I have in it. I am between Eatonton and Milledgeville.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That series is tough old tractors. I ran one for many years and just retired it a year or so back for one with a 3 point. Sold it within a week of posting. Good collectible.

I've added some pictures. We'll see if they upload. Rear tires are holding air. 14hp Kohler engine. All there. I marked all of the electrical connections as to where they go. More pictures in next reply.

Attachments

• tractor13.jpg
    tractor13.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 37
  • tractor12.jpg
    tractor12.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 36
  • tractor11.jpg
    tractor11.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 36
  • tractor10.jpg
    tractor10.jpg