Item Name: FS/FT Kahr CW45 Like New

Zip Code: 39165

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 265 Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm or .40

Caliber: 45 Acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new. Ran one bow through. Very accurate. Shot some good groups. Just not a fan of the DAO trigger. Does accept 1911 6,7, and 8 round magazines. Only thing done to it is the stopping on the grip was sanded down as it was painful to shoot with it that way( had it done by a gunsmith, he said it was a common issue with them). No ftfs or anything, but didn't exactly run it through it's paces.

Pictures:
15778804818882154441019006495388-jpg.2425293

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have one. Great little gun. I put a reduced power spring from Wolfe in the trigger. It's a little better. But I have to agree on the grip. After a bit of shooting it will tenderize your hand. Good luck with sale.

if it was just a little bit cheaper I could get her but sadly not much left in my monthly budget .if it's still up in a week or two I'll take it.

I’ve got one I keep in night stand, used to carry! Great guns! Shot over 200 rounds without problem and accuracy is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom