• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS/FT Kahr MK9 w/ Trijicon Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DATL

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Kahr MK9 w/ Trijicon Sights

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 495.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sub-Compact Glocks, Sub-Compact XD's, M&P Shield, AR-15, AK-47,74 etc...

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
For sale (price negotiable) but preferably trade is my used Kahr MK-9, 9mm sub-compact pistol w/ Trijicon Night Sights. It has two magazines and is in very good working order.

It has some minimal wear because it is used, but only one small scuff on the back corner that is hard to see. Nevertheless, it definitely has less than about 200 rounds through it. It's never had a failure to feed/fire/eject and shoots great. I'm happy to meet at a gun range for it to be tested. It is the nicest sub-compact I have owned- I just simply get bored quick and want to do some trading.

Would like to trade for a quality sub-compact pistol including Glocks, XD's, Shield's, Rugers. Also interested in quality semi-auto rifles like AK-47's, AK-74's, AR-15, or other. Of course I have cash $$$ to put toward a trade up! Just let me know what ya got- if you're interested! Thanks!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, DATL ! Nice first trade; night sights and broken in for five and and quarter. That is quite fair. The Kahr people should grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom