Item Gone: FS/FT Kalashnikov USA - KR9 w/ MRO and extra mags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT AE Houk

Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Kalashnikov USA - KR9 w/ MRO and extra mags!

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1300 with MRO / 1000 without
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Match 5.56 Ammo + Cash

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: I just wanna see a CCW against your DL. No writing of anything down.

Item Description: Not quite sure I'm ready to sell this guy, but there are a few things catching my eye and I'd like to pounce on them before I lose interest. Plus it's been kinda hard to clone this guy out with the Zenitco supply shortage (thanks putin!).

Got this from a fellow trader not too long ago. Put 2 mags through it and I understand what the hype is about. This guy is about as close to russian quality as you can get, and it blows the competitors out of the water! It's an absolute blast to shoot!

You'll get:

K-USA KR9 (This IS a rifle. 16 inch barrel underneath faux suppressor (screw on)).
4 Magazines
Trijicon MRO (red dot reticle) w/box
American Defense QD MRO Mount
K-USA Charging Knob
Magazine Coupler
Box and Docs

No trades unless we're talking match (heavy) 556 ammunition, or Wilcox dovetail helmet mounting options (PM me),+ Cash.

Looking for $1300 with MRO and $1000 without.

Trades need to be majority cash, and absolutely NO Bolt guns, Shotguns, Fudd hunting stuff, revolvers, etc.

Pictures:
IMG_5670.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Got a few nibbles but no dates or meet times set as of yet.

Price drop w/ MRO: $1200 bucks! Includes all mags, coupler, docs and box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom