Item Name: FS/FT Kawasaki Vulcan 800

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms

Caliber: 800cc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: 2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 800cc very clean bike , I do not have time to ride it with school and work so it just sits in the garage and looks pretty , and do not even have the licensing to do so. bought it from my buddy in the army who upgraded to something a little faster , need the money to go towards my next pick up truck , the bike has 36k miles on it pros: tires still have life in them , regularly serviced by Kawasaki before my buddy bought it , van hines exhaust , mustang leather seat , saddle bags , clean paint and pipes little to no rust on the bike , gets about 50 mpg from what I'm told
Cons: gas gauge does not work so you gotta keep an eye on your mileage
Will entertain trade offers but would prefer to sell , title in hand ! Text or call 678-200-2289 if you're interested serious buyers only, no tire kickers , I'm very busy so text works better , thanks for looking

Pictures:
image-jpeg.860073

image-jpeg.860076

image-jpeg.860078

image-jpeg.860079

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gas guage doesn't work? It didn't have a gas guage when I owned it.

It's a sweet ride. I wouldn't mind owning it again honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom