• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Kimber Montana (gray stock) .308 w/ vortex diamondback *SPM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Kimber Montana (gray stock) .308 w/ vortex diamondback *SPM*

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $950 for combo $800 for gun and rings
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See post

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well I figured I’d do something I may regret. Up for sale/trade is my Kimber Montana with the gray stock chambered in 308 with a vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 optic. I’ve shot a bunch of deer with this gun but it just doesn’t fit me as well as my other rifles so it’s time to rehome this one. At the time I’m only looking to trade for a super blackhawk hunter setup in 44 mag (scope and rings. Ammo and a chest holster would be nice but not necessary) or a Winchester model 70 extreme weather in 308, 30-06, or 25-06. I also like bolt action rifles that are stainless/laminate. Cash price is $950 for the whole setup and $800 for the gun and rings.

The gun has been used. I bought it used and have used it as my go to public land, long walk in deer hunting rifle for about 4 years now. The gun shows some marks on the barrel and stock but nothing horribly major. It shoots straight as could be and hasn’t let me down on a critter yet. I just don’t have as much of a use for it after acquiring another light weight gun that fits me better. Hopefully the photos will show the marks on the stock. If not just holler at me and I can take more pictures. I don’t know what that white mark is. It was on the gun when I got it and I didn’t bother with trying to get it off. I’m also missing one of the scope ring screws, however I ordered some replacements from Talley so that will be replaced when they get to me in the mail this week.

All messages and deals need to be worked out through private message and I only deal in face to face transactions.

Pictures:
1304A875-C54B-448C-8624-1E1A8263620A.jpeg
B5188F0D-836B-44E0-909E-3D709BC8C6C8.jpeg
0F85845F-676B-4E81-9FDC-B6CC74D9020A.jpeg
D762A501-8F39-4F71-92FA-DA0943D54D35.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom