Item Gone: FS/FT Landscape trailer ready to go, just add your tools and equipment~...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstopaNole99

Default rank <100 posts
Scalp'em
22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Landscape trailer ready to go, just add your tools and equipment~...

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $5500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $5700 or Dual Sport/Adventure/Dirt Bike, ATV/UTV, or Commercial Grade Zero Turn/Mower, possibly firearms(try me)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Bill of sale will be needed for Trailer

Item Description: Everything you need to take your equipment and get a small business rolling! For sale, or possible trade, a 19' foot landscape trailer, setup with a custom built 16' wooden deck. 12 ' of usable deck space to park mowers/equipment, 4' of enclosed/lockable storage trunk. There are also equipment racks to lock in 6 trimmers/edger/etc. , and two blowers on the front of the trailer tongue. Heavy duty ramps and dual 3500lbs. axles can hold a mini-skid, a Toro Dingo, or like equipment. This trailer also has an electronic jack and interior solar deck motion sensor lights for loading/unloading at dawn or dusk. It has been used for landscaping in the past, but putting the trailer up due to a recent acquisition of another enclosed trailer that is better suited for my handyman/landscape business.

FS Value = $5500
FT Value $5700

Possible trade interest would be for:

Motorcycle or ATV - Standard/Dual-Sport/Adventure/Dirt Bike or ATV/UTV
Firearms - SIG, S&W, pistols and rifles, battles rifles, nods, try me
Commercial Grade Zero Turn/Standing Mower - 48" Deck or Larger
Bush Hog, Rough Cut or Finish Mower - 44" Deck or Larger

Cash is always king!

Thanks for looking! PM with any questions, trade offers w/pics, or if you would like to see the trailer.

Pictures:
Trailer 19' Flat Hauler.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom