• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Larry Vickers G19 FDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Larry Vickers G19 FDE

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600 or other tactical 9mm compact pistols

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice Larry Vickers Glock 19 only 2500 of these were made each between the 17 and 19 the 17's were numbered 1 thru 2500 and the 19's were 2501 thru 5000 and they were divided up between standard black, FDE, and Battleship grey. With that said they aren't many of these floating around I'd guess around 800 of them in total.
This gun is in nice shape but it is no safe queen it probably has had less than 200 rounds shot thru it because No wear on the block or barrel can be seen from cycling but it has been carried daily for some time and shows holster wear on the slide. Not a big deal if you intend to use it as it was meant to be used.
Everything is original and is in the box from the factory. 2 mags with vickers base plates stock glock plates included. Stock mag release button and slide release also included. Also of course has Vickers sights with night sight in the front and steel U notch in the rear.
As you can see in the pictures wear is not excessive and the gun still looks great if you have any questions or trade offers please send them my way. I'm interested in mid sized 9mm compacts would like the tactical versions with threaded barrel and suppressor sights would be preferred but if it's cool and has value I'll consider it or I'll sell it for cash and buy exactly what I want. Thanks for looking have a nice day!

Pictures:
20190906_212400-jpg.2270297

20190906_212209-jpg.2270299

20190906_212145-jpg.2270311

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom