Wolf Icon
Meat Popsicle
16   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT LB7 Cylinder Heads + Injector cups

Zip Code: 30504

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cash + guns/ammo/parts. Value increases dependent on what we work out. See ad.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two functional cylinder heads off of an LB7 Duramax. I went balls to the wall with this build and got new heads and injectors from XDP.
The truck (03 3500) had 189000, and was very slightly leaking coolant into one cylinder due to faulty injector cup O-rings. The driver's side head (specifically cylinder #6 intake valve) needs to be resurfaced and it would be wise to do a complete valve job on both heads. They are fully functional, just need a little love at the machine shop. I got a hell of a package deal for my new heads, injectors, lines and HPFP which is the only reason I replaced the heads. The new heads came with injector cups and I had ordered a set as well, so I have a full set of brand new cups to go with it. GM dealers want an arm and a leg for diesel parts, and someone looking to save a bit could make out pretty well with these. The machine shop I have used for years wanted $275 to resurface and do the valves on both heads, your price would depend on your relationship (or lack thereof) with a machinist. They do not have exhaust manifold studs, but are otherwise complete. Due to the work needed on the driver's side head, I will let it go for free with the other head, asking $500 for the pair with new injector cups.
It goes without saying that these are sold as-is, but I am willing to help out as much as possible, including working out a deal for cash or trade, up to covering the machine shop cost and installing them myself (I am a certified diesel technician with 12 years experience, certified in Ford, Kenworth/Paccar, Mack, and have extensive experience with all diesel engines and associated equipment.) I have a shop and a lift. Any deal worked out in that regard will increase in value dependent on the scope of the deal, as replacing these heads is a time consuming, involved job.

Pictures:
IMG_20211029_084440896_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211029_083314556.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom