• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS/FT Leupold and Nikon scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhayes

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Leupold and Nikon scopes

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 155

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 175+

Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Looking to sale two gently used rifle scopes. Both were mounted and were spot on accurate when removed. Just sold/traded the guns and have not needed these scopes. Both are scratch free and have super clear glass.T here are some small ring marks on both. If you prefer some better pics I can text them to you. I prefer to sale as I am looking for a new handgun. But for the right trade could cut them loose as well. Take your pick.Leupold VXII 3-9x50, $250 obo (SOLD).

Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40 $155 obo. This one has Buttlercreek flip up lens covers.

Pictures:
1405043650_1.jpg

1405043650_2.jpg

Last edited:
Item Name: Leupold and Nikon scopes

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 155

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 175+

Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Looking to sale two gently used rifle scopes. Both were mounted and were spot on accurate when removed. Just sold/traded the guns and have not needed these scopes. Both are scratch free and have super clear glass.T here are some small ring marks on both. If you prefer some better pics I can text them to you. I prefer to sale as I am looking for a new handgun. But for the right trade could cut them loose as well. Take your pick.Leupold VXII 3-9x50, $250 obo.Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40 $155 obo. This one has Buttlercreek flip up lens covers.

Pictures:
1405043650_1.jpg

1405043650_2.jpg

How do I contact you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom