• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Limited Edition FURY GREEN Zenith ZF5 / MP5 Clone - AMERICAN MADE *SPM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GucciTwoTiming

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
Task Force 141
84   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Limited Edition FURY GREEN Zenith ZF5 / MP5 Clone - AMERICAN MADE *SPM*

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very hard to find limited edition “fury green” Zenith ZF5 premium package for sale/trade.

This is not your typical cheap, finicky, assembly line Turkish MP5 clone — this is a high quality American made firearm that meets or exceeds HK quality in regard to fit, finish, performance, reliability, and durability. This is immediately evident as soon as you pick up the gun, and even more once you shoot it and feel that sweet, smooth, roller delayed goodness.

Only selling because i lost my job and have two of these ZF5’s, and this one is the “safe queen” of the two. I purchased both brand new directly from Zenith for $2100+/ea just under a year ago. This one is the premium package so it comes with a tri lug flash hider, optics rail, and a nice rolling hard case.

The gun has exactly 600rds of 124gr NATO through it with zero malfunctions.

Due to uncertainty regarding this pistol brace debacle, the brace pictured is not included with the gun; HOWEVER, i am happy to sell the brace via a separate transaction to whoever purchases the gun. Regardless, the gun will be sold in pistol configuration as seen in the first picture without the brace attached.

Looking for $1500 cash for a quick sale.
Only trade interests are other firearms/optics/ammo trades with at least $1k cash to boot on your end.
Only ammo interests are brass 5.56 and brass 124gr 9mm.

Located in Dallas GA.

IMG_1364.jpeg
IMG_1363.jpeg
IMG_1372.jpeg
IMG_1394.jpeg
IMG_1393.jpeg
IMG_1391.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom