Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT M&P 9MM No Thumb Safety SKU 209301 - Let's make a deal

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pistol caliber rifle, pistols, Revolvers, reloading setup, I like sig's, American 1911's, big bore pistols (.454 etc.., even .44 mag) , firearm related items only. I can add or subtract cash. Willing to trade for US currency

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pretty close to "new", it's only had fifty rounds through it. Includes Box and Doc's. everything you see in photo's. No thumb safety. Cleaned and lubricated after being shot. Nothing wrong with gun it's just that I'm a "hammer fired" guy. I thought I would give it a try but I just don't care for center fired so..... this is up for grabs. I am pretty much open for trades. I really would like a Pistol Caliber carbine but I'm open to other firearm related items including factory loaded 9MM ammo. I can adjust the trade with cash + or -. What do you have? BTW I also like cash.

No bill of sale, however you must have Ga. concealed carry permit, I'll show you mine.

Willing to meet within 15 miles of Powder springs.

Pictures:
img_2006-jpg.1213429

img_2007-jpg.1213432

img_2008-jpg.1213436

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom