Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
96   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT M1A Socom 16 with upgrades

Zip Code: 30121

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for guns or scopes.

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have the trade bug going, so one of my favorites is up for trade. It is a socom 16 with VLTOR stock and rail system. It has been upgraded with a national match barrel. This rifle is very accurate and has proven to be extremely reliable. It comes with 1-10rnd and 2-20rnd mags. The scope in the photos does not come with the rifle.

I would like to get $2000 for it cash or trade. Tops on my list would be a FXN tactical, TB Sigs and AR pistols. I'm interested in most type of weapons other than BP and bows, so offer away.

Please pm with any offers.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, the gun looks better in person.

Pictures:
m1a-2-jpg.362562

m-a-3-jpg.362563

m-a-1-jpg.362564

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How did you replace or why did you replace the 16"barrel for a NM version? why not just buy a national match?

I traded for the rifle from the original owner about 3 years ago. He had had the work done on the rifle. I have put close to a couple hundred rnds through it with no issues and it is extremely accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom