Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Maltese puppies

Zip Code: 30501

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: REDUCED! PRICE DROP Maltese PuppY ****1 REMAINING (1)female (Ruby) SALT&PEPPER in color. The puppy is pad trained and house trained. She will alert to go outside. If you don't get her out in time she will go on a training pad 😎c. My wife and I have spent a lot of time and energy to get these pups where they are for their new homes. I'm asking $600 NOW 300 . for re-homing fee for the pups. Ruby is full of energy but tamable energy. Sweet, bubbly, very sharp, and very intelligent. They have beautiful green hazel eyes and melt everyone they meet. They are beautiful dogs and literally their hairdo that day can make them look like a different dog, so cool. Really great spirit and has wonderful personality. If you know how much these dogs cost and how awesome they are as a pet and companion, then you will understand my re-home fee is nothing for this caliber of dog breed. And animals this perfectly cute and trained don't last long. Make an offer or trade offer. Great with other dogs, children, cats, and even tolerate liberals for a minute before they start barking 🤣🤪

Pictures:
1000007672.jpg
1000007363.jpg
1000007566.jpg
1000008278.jpg
1000007169.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom