• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Manurhin MR73

Status
Not open for further replies.

TradingBana

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Manurhin MR73

Zip Code: 30429

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 4300

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you know, you know. Best combat revolver ever made. It really is that good. I like the triggers on MR73 better than Korths (although I'd still be interested in a Korth trade if it has a 9mm conversion cylinder)

Not super inclined to sell, and I'd only sell to someone with at least a few positive feedback and their GA license and carry permit.

More interested in trades, but I don't have anything in mind.

Pretty much only interested in fancy stuff or collectible firearms. If it's something I could easily buy because it's readily available, it probably won't interest me, but you can try me.
More interested in pistols than rifles. Only shotgun I'd be interested in is trading towards a Spas-12. I'm willing to do a multi-gun trade or add cash for the right trade. I will take a trade with cash going either direction.

If you have an available 9mm conversion cylinder for a Manurhin MR73, please contact me to buy it and I'll be taking this down immediately.

Pictures:
mr73new.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom