• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Marlin 30A & 336 micro groove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Childers

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Marlin 30A & 336 micro groove

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Need at least 200 cash then add boot, threaded 22 or 17hmr, nice hard case for a cz scorpion, bulk 9mm or 22, quality scope, etc

Caliber: 30-30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Dad just picked up the 336. Last owner said he took a deer with it this season. I have not fired it. The gun needs some love. It has some rust. I've been working on it with steel wool and clp. Comes with sling. The sling already has to federal bullets in it for ya. The 30A is in need of a new bolt. Part broke and is stuck in the reciever. The barrel looks fine and so does the receiver. I was shooting monarch ammo. From what I have read this can happen with this ammo. Ill give you what i have left. I think its almost 2 boxes. I don't know anything about lever guns so I'm passing these on. Guns are sold as is. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Pictures:
20171130_171303-jpg.1408508

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom