• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Microtech Sigil MK6 Apocalyptic Finish Flipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam03

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
Item Name: *SPM* FS/FT Microtech Sigil MK6 Apocalyptic Finish Flipper

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 275.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 300.00 trade for otf auto, knife with hamon, semi-auto, try me :)

Caliber: Will cut your cornea for just looking at it

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello Traders:
For your perusal, I have the following: a LNIB Microtech Sigil MK6 with Elmax blade and distressed titanium scales. This Sigil model also has the copper plate insert. The blade measures 3.75 inches and the total weight is 5.20 ounces. Your knife will come with accompanying box and docs and I have not carried nor used this safe queen since purchasing it from a fellow ODT brother a while back

Warning: this knife is SHARP. How sharp, you ask? This sharp: having been stored lovingly, it was recently removed from the safe. I made the mistake of looking at it the wrong way and it cut me… intentionally. Seriously, this unmolested blade will shave the back hair of an angry Yeti.

So why I am selling? Honestly, it is not a fire sale. I do not have starving puppies or shoeless children at home, thank the Lord. This knife, designed for sturdy use, is just too nice for me to abuse or use as it was intended. Please do your homework. Research the prices, reviews, and availability. Then, make your decision based on objective information, not the glowing platitudes I provide. Clearly, I love the knife. My hope is that you will love it too.

Finally, am I interested in trades? Sure! Primarily, I would love another automatic knife, otf preferred but not required. Anything with a hamon will catch my eye. I do have some money to add for the right item. I like pistols, as well. My goal is a deal where everyone involved is satisfied. No matter what transpires, I thank you for reading my verbose post and wish you the best.

Pictures:
microtech-sigil-mk6-folded-with-box-jpg.1511808

microtech-sigil-mk6-with-box-jpg.1511810

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom