• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Microtech Ultratech & UTX-85 **70 added**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy Leadwell

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Microtech Ultratech & UTX-85

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: UTX-85 Black, OD or Tan with Black hardware/serrated blade

Willing to Ship: yes, on your dime.

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a blue s/e UTX-85 with black hardware and a red d/e Ultratech with black hardware. Both are in as new, un-carried condition with boxes.

I'll take $220 for the Ultratech and $180 for the 85, or $375 if you take them both.

The only trade I'm interested in would be a UTX-85 black, OD or tan with black hardware and serrated blade.

Pictures:
img_2347-jpg.1791493

img_2348-jpg.1791494

img_2349-jpg.1791495

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I priced them fairly knowing that they would move quick. I’m not going to negotiate the price, pay for shipping or accept trades other than what I have listed. And obviously I’m not going to trade both knives for the UTX-85 I’m looking for. I will ship, but as the ad states, that will be on your dime.

Thanks fellas. Excuse me if I haven’t answered all the PMs, my inbox kinda blew up on this one. I’ll make sure I’ve responded to them all after the kids go to bed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom