Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350 shotgun only, $450 package
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock, Sig and Smith M&P pistols

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Mossberg 500 Blackwater Edition 12ga Shotgun

Have a Mossberg 500 fitted with a Knoxx recoil reducing stock. Originally, this was a pistol grip with no full stock, made as a tactical breacher style shotty, reason for the aggressive stand-off barrel. Holds 6 rounds, 3" chambered, matte black finish. I have the pistol grip if you want to convert back to original. Trust me, much more pleasant with the recoil reducing stock than the pistol grip; stock also adjustable for length of pull. Watch that breacher tip, meant for digging into doors and destoying locks and hinges. Would't want to be poked in the head with thst either.

Besides the Blackwater emblem (who cares, right?), this Persuader series has all the higher end treatments Mossberg saves for the top of the line 500 series. One day, it may even be a collector. Just looks sweet to me. After I got my Beretta semi-auto police model, this has been a safe queen.

Blackwater Edition: $350 with pistol grip only, $450 for the package deal.
Package Deal: Adds the Knoxx stock, partial box of breacher rounds, shotgun scabbard, and 50 rounds of buckshot.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.954518

image-jpeg.954521

image-jpeg.954524

image-jpeg.954526

image-jpeg.954527

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just to clear up any confusion, the shotgun only is shotgun with pistol grip, the way it came from Mossberg. If you want the Knoxx stock, you must buy the package. Want something diiferent, PM me with your questions.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom