Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Mossberg 590 12 ga

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Turkey gun 12 or 20 ga

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Wondering if anyone would consider a trade for my Factory 12 gauge 590 pump. I need a 12ga shotgun for Turkey season. 24”-28” Barrel is ok with me. Interchangeable chokes is a must and your trade needs to be in similar condition, quality and reliability as mine. Mine has spent a lot more time in the safe wearing a sock and no rust. It’s had no more than 2 boxes of various types of shell’s through it. Just looking for a trade straight across with no money out on my end. Will come with the original box if you want it.

I am in Rockmart (Paulding County) and Walmart parking lot is a convenient place to trade for me. Cash, Zelle or Cash App works for me if it transfers immediately. I can do Bill of Sale or not but I gotta see your Valid GDL and Valid Georgia Carry Permit. I MAY even sell outright if you are interested if you make me an offer.

Please private message me for serious trades, offers or questions.

Pictures:
IMG_3314.jpeg
IMG_3309.jpeg
IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3312.jpeg
IMG_3311.jpeg
IMG_3310.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Wondering if anyone would consider a trade for my Factory 12 gauge 590 pump. I need a 12ga shotgun for Turkey season. 24”-28” Barrel is ok with me. Interchangeable chokes is a must and your trade needs to be in similar condition, quality and reliability as mine. Mine has spent a lot more time in the safe wearing a sock and no rust. It’s had no more than 2 boxes of various types of shell’s through it. Just looking for a trade straight across with no money out on my end. Will come with the original box if you want it.

I am in Rockmart (Paulding County) and Walmart parking lot is a convenient place to trade for me. Cash, Zelle or Cash App works for me if it transfers immediately. I can do Bill of Sale or not but I gotta see your Valid GDL and Valid Georgia Carry Permit. I MAY even sell outright if you are interested if you make me an offer.

Please private message me for serious trades, offers or questions.
I have a Stoger Condor 12 gauge over under if you are interested. It also lives in a sock in my safe.

Haha, love that yours “lives in a sock”, too! I hope that line didn’t come across as a requirement in my post, did it? I have never owned or shot an over/under. I don’t know anything about them. Gimme some details on your piece and a pic.

Haha, love that yours “lives in a sock”, too! I hope that line didn’t come across as a requirement in my post, did it? I have never owned or shot an over/under. I don’t know anything about them. Gimme some details on your piece and a pic.
Simple is best. Push the level at the rear of the tang to break it open. Drop in two shells. One trigger pull one shell pull again for the other rinse and repeat. The added weight of the second barrel makes it smooth to swing while following your target and takes away from the recoil

Attachments

• 292.jpg
    292.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 8
Simple is best. Push the level at the rear of the tang to break it open. Drop in two shells. One trigger pull one shell pull again for the other rinse and repeat. The added weight of the second barrel makes it smooth to swing while following your target and takes away from the recoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom