• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Musicman Sterling Stingray,short scale bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
90   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Musicman Sterling Stingray,short scale bass

Zip Code: 31808

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 450

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Earnie Ball/Musicman Sterling Stingray short scale bass guitar, with tobacco burst finish, that's in virtually brand new condition.. The bass is amazing, the tuners, electronics,fret work, action, intonation, etc, are all perfect, which is why these get almost universally great reviews.
Also included is a padded gig bag, and 2 sets of quality strings ( D'Addario XL light guage,short scale, nickel wound).
I also have a near-new Fender Rumble 15 bass amp, and a Peavey 300 watt single 15", that's a little scruffy, but runs and sounds great. The amps are negotiable.
I'm located just north of Columbus, and not looking for any major road trips.
Im mostly interested in selling, but may trade into something chambered in .38spl, 9mm, or 223. And, I am 100% legal, and have no problem showing my Ga. carry permit and DL.
Also possibly interested in a clean,low-miles road bicycle (about size 56cm).
Thanks for looking.
PS, again, this is the 30" short scale version, not the less expensive (and less comfortable to play) full sized 34" version.
Thanks.......

Pictures:
20220306_101250.jpg
20220307_103152.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom