Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT New In Box from 1971 Smith and Wesson Model 10

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See desc.

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi everyone,

I've got a mint Smith and Wesson Model 10 fifth change that dates to 1971. The gun is unfired, and as far as I can tell has never been loaded. I bought it from the original owner. Included are all original documents, the box, wax paper, cleaning kit still in plastic seal.
This is a 4 inch barrel blued model.

Mainly looking for trades. 1911s, military handguns and rifles, Hi-Powers, turn of the century revolvers, Wonder Nines, etc.

Pictures:
20240206_222041.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hi everyone,

I've got a mint Smith and Wesson Model 10 fifth change that dates to 1971. The gun is unfired, and as far as I can tell has never been loaded. I bought it from the original owner. Included are all original documents, the box, wax paper, cleaning kit still in plastic seal.
This is a 4 inch barrel blued model.

Mainly looking for trades. 1911s, military handguns and rifles, Hi-Powers, turn of the century revolvers, Wonder Nines, etc.
still available ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom