Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT NEW Staccato C2

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2100 or OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Staccato C2 with DLC barrel x series serrations on slide

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Recently bought the Staccato C2, but realized I wanted the C2 with ported slide and DLC coated barrel instead of the stainless steel barrel.

Here I have a NEW Staccato C2 that has not been shot. Will include mags, paperwork, staccato bag etc.

Only trade I am seeking is a Staccato C2 that has DLC coated barrel and x-series serrations on slide +CASH on my end if necessary to make a fair trade.

Pictures:
IMG_8235.jpeg
IMG_8229.jpeg
IMG_8228.jpeg
IMG_8232.jpeg
IMG_8233.jpeg
IMG_8234.jpeg
IMG_8231.jpeg
IMG_8230.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Recently bought the Staccato C2, but realized I wanted the C2 with ported slide and DLC coated barrel instead of the stainless steel barrel.

Here I have a NEW Staccato C2 that has not been shot. Will include mags, paperwork, staccato bag etc.

Only trade I am seeking is a Staccato C2 that has DLC coated barrel and x-series serrations on slide +CASH on my end if necessary to make a fair trade.
reach out to staccato and they will tell u what they can do for you ? because they will port the slide & dlc coat it for you... I ported a slide on a p and it took about two weeks for everything to get done but man it looked good after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom