• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Norinco Mak-90 straight cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianjones

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
88   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Norinco Mak-90 straight cut

Zip Code: 30710

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 19

Caliber: X39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Norinco mak90
Straight cut receiver
Kvar furniture took some fitting but will take any Chinese or aftermarket stuff as well.
One magazine euro with spine
Numbers match factory gun no
Box nothing other than what’s pictured

only trade interest at the moment is a Glock 19 plus cash. I’ll need about 6-650 in cash depending on what you have.

Pictures:
42f523aa-96fe-41ca-b47a-770439a56ea1-jpeg.2973728

b4f1aa81-de4a-4038-a47a-b363b82abb28-jpeg.2973729

6b1489be-c9d4-411f-868a-f7259c404048-jpeg.2973730

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
922r is irrelevant under private sales, but yes the furniture is us made so it’s compliant

May want to do some reading on 922r. If you change the furniture you have to change 3 more parts to us made parts to be compliant. 922r is applicable to anyone that owns the rifle. It’s a federal thing. Most here may not care but I’d be careful posting something that not compliant to federal law.

I personally think it’s a stupid law but the atf has gone nuts lately so just be careful. Glws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

922r is irrelevant under private sales, but yes the furniture is us made so it’s compliant
Would you happen to have a link to any reference on that? I thought I was pretty versed on 922r since I've built many FN/FALs over the past 20 years. This is news to me about the private sale negating an ATFE regulation.

Would you happen to have a link to any reference on that? I thought I was pretty versed on 922r since I've built many FN/FALs over the past 20 years. This is news to me about the private sale negating an ATFE regulation.
You would be the first private seller to be charged with being 922r non-compliant lol, keep doing your thing and carry on

May want to do some reading on 922r. If you change the furniture you have to change 3 more parts to us made parts to be compliant. 922r is applicable to anyone that owns the rifle. It’s a federal thing. Most here may not care but I’d be careful posting something that not compliant to federal law.

I personally think it’s a stupid law but the atf has gone nuts lately so just be careful. Glws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

False.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom