• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Pap m92 with brace, mags, ammo, brake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorrenzin

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Pap m92 with brace, mags, ammo, brake

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650 obo, 600 for LE, Vet, Serving
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Some bass guitar. Upright bass, something like that

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: (Pictures Later)

Up for sale is my m92 with everything I have for it. I've shot about 100 rounds through it, and it runs flawlessly. Sights are straight, and it zeroed for 50 yards.

Comes with a muzzle brake, arm brace, 3 steel mags that feed perfectly, 1 magpul mag, and all the about 90 rounds I have left for it.

I've got an itch for music that's harder to scratch than my gun addiction. I'm looking for a Fender Precision bass, acoustic bass, upright, electric upright, or maybe a vintage bass. Pm if interested. I'll consider pretty much anything, even gear.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Do you have pictures? I have an AR I just built. 300 blackout, 16” barrel. I’ve fired one round during a function check. Other then that, it’s brand new. If you’re interested.

Attachments

• 5704B51D-0770-4731-A1AB-FCD5B25E75E2.jpeg
    5704B51D-0770-4731-A1AB-FCD5B25E75E2.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom