Default rank <400 posts
Strength through Paranoia
74   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT(Price drop) Lnib Wasr 10 with 14 mags

Zip Code: 31028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800 (was 875)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ Scorpion Carbine , M&P Shield 9mm (no safety) + plus cash, ak74, offer up

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Up for sale today is my wasr and mags that I purchased as election insurance. That includes a like new Wasr 10 and 14 magazine. The gun has good rivets and no cants. The rifle has been shot only to make sure the mags fed. Under 100 rounds. The magazines are 10 Croatian steel mags with bold hold open followers, 3 pmags and 1 tapco mag. All mags fit and function as they are supposed to. 800 obro

*picture to show example of each mag

Pictures:
image-jpg.1099223

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT(Price drop) Lnib Wasr 10 with 14 mags

Zip Code: 31028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800 (was 875)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ Scorpion Carbine , M&P Shield 9mm (no safety) + plus cash, ak74, offer up

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Up for sale today is my wasr and mags that I purchased as election insurance. That includes a like new Wasr 10 and 14 magazine. The gun has good rivets and no cants. The rifle has been shot only to make sure the mags fed. Under 100 rounds. The magazines are 10 Croatian steel mags with bold hold open followers, 3 pmags and 1 tapco mag. All mags fit and function as they are supposed to. 800 obro

*picture to show example of each mag

Pictures:
image-jpg.1099223
I would be instrested in your wasr 10,what would be the best time for you meet? 229-815-1471

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom