• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Primary Arms SLx6 1-6x24 FFP LVPO w/ mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

pg_osborne89

Default rank <50 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Primary Arms SLx6 1-6x24 FFP LVPO w/ mount

Zip Code: 31329

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Surefire/Streamlight lights (X300/Scouts, TLR7/TLR1-HL)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Title says it. It has been mounted and shot with, probably 100-200 rounds. Comes with primary arms cantilever mount and original packaging. I am willing to ship on buyers dime and the transaction will go through PayPal. Don’t need to sell it, just seeing if there are any takers. Set up new will cost you around $450 out the door (tax, shipping). Will only consider trades for Surefire/Streamlight lights (X300/Scouts, TLR7/TLR1-HL).

Pictures:
212C0122-6F84-459D-9A4B-5AFDB2DFAAC8.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Primary Arms SLx6 1-6x24 FFP LVPO w/ mount

Zip Code: 31329

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375
Trade Value or Items Looking For:Surefire/Streamlight lights (X300/Scouts, TLR7/TLR1-HL)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Title says it. It has been mounted and shot with, probably 100-200 rounds. Comes with primary arms cantilever mount and original packaging. I am willing to ship on buyers dime and the transaction will go through PayPal. Don’t need to sell it, just seeing if there are any takers. Set up new will cost you around $450 out the door (tax, shipping). Will only consider trades for Surefire/Streamlight lights (X300/Scouts, TLR7/TLR1-HL).
I’ll take it... please shoot me a PM with you number so we can make arrangements for me to give you some money. My number is in your PM’s from previous communication.

Respectfully
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom