• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT PWS mk111 mod 2-m upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer1416

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
176   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT PWS mk111 mod 2-m upper

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100 tv… Nice uppers, Lpvo, red dots, cash

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a sweet pws mod 2 mk111 upper for trade. I will probably regret this but it’s been a while and I just want to try some other things. It will come without all the accessories and iron sights on it and obviously no suppressor. Has radian raptor charging handle in it which is nice. Mainly just wanting to trade for other nice uppers. Anything from 11.5-13.9 is fine with me. No trashy stuff please. Not opposed to builds if the value is there. This is a $1400 upper retail. I’ll put a trade value on it if around $1100. If yours isn’t worth that I’ll accept cash to make up the difference. Also interested in LPVOs or red dots. Not in any real hurry to get rid of the smoothest upper I’ve owned. And I’ve owned kac,LMT geissele, DD, BCM, and many more. This upper made me like piston uppers. Pm me what you got! Thanks!

Pictures:
IMG_8086.jpeg
IMG_8087.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom