• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT "Apache" Remington 870 tactical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattkh

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT "Apache" Remington 870 tactical

Zip Code: 31635

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600 Long range optics in moa or other firearms

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Had this posted a while ago. Made a deal with a buddy so I took it down then he ended up changing his mind and I just kept it and worked on it a little more. This is a Remington 870 tactical that is one of a kind.
Here's what I have going on with this shotgun

-Old school Remington police walnut furniture
-3 point sling
-Pelican light and CDM MOD C flashlight moaunt
-Archangel 7 shot side saddle
-Ported barrel
-Indian skull design etched into receiver. Etching is a little shallow so it doesn't color fill perfect but it gives a worn look and I liked it so left it at that
-Barrel, receiver and side saddle have been cerakoted burnt bronze

Pretty sure that's it. She will come with 170+ shells of military buck shot and 5 Winchester defender slugs. This isn't a show piece. Has a few scratches and dings which I will post pictures of but nothing too serious. Just recently got a bergara HMR and I'm looking for some nice glass so let me know what you've got. Will sell out right and will stay open to other firearm trades as well but I will be picky. Might be able to add cash depending on the deal. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1239751

image-jpeg.1239752

image-jpeg.1239753

image-jpeg.1239754

image-jpeg.1239755

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you look close at the first picture you will see a little ding on the edge of the receiver by the barrel

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.