Item Name: FS/FT RE-PIMPED RE-BLINGED PIMP DADDY CUSTOM SR1911`

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1100.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1200.00

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay Folks, inflation and gun scares have driven the price of guns up considerably over the last year or so as we all know. I'm sure that under our current administration that the pricing of firearms and almost everything else we want or need will increase dramatically also. That being said, buy what you want now if at all possible. Now, so much for my public service announcement lol.

Next, for those of you that are familiar with my work, this Ruger SR1911 Govt Model is one of the last 3 I will be Pimping out for sale. I have two of these left to do after this one and at that point I won't be doing any more of these models. As y'all know, for those that know me know that I always make each gun different from the last and I am running out of ways to make them distinctively different from one another. So if you ever wanted one off my guns you better jump. When these are gone, that will be a total of 25 I have Pimped Out which is where I always intended to stop doing these.

Now to this gun. I had this one on here on ODT a couple of weeks ago for about 10 days or so priced at $1200 which is a bargain for this level of 1911. A whole lotta work goes into making these very high quality. After putting it on ODT it bothered me that this one just didn't have enough pop to me so I took it off an re-blinged and re-Pimped it.

For those of you who are not that familiar stainless SR1911, these are very well made dependable 1911's. I just make them better. These come factory with upgraded sights, adjustable stop trigger, hammer, 2 eight round stainless mags, extended safety, beaver-tail grip safety, and flat mainspring housing. As far as I have always thought these 1911's were definitely the biggest bang for your buck which is why I chose them to customize. Don't have to throw a bunch of parts at them to make them really nice.

This one is finished to a high brilliant shine on most of the exterior. I left a strip on the bottom of the slide, frame, and grip frame front in a satin finish making it unique. You can see this in the photos. Also, the top of the slide is done this way. It is a very pretty and unique 1911.

Internally it has an action job, trigger job, 3.2 pound trigger, and all internal frame parts have the same level of polishing as externally. As well as parts of the inside of the frame that moving parts rub against. It has Wolff Springs in it and set up for around 185 grain ammo. Included is the recoil spring for heavier loads as well. My guns perform very smoothly with extreme reliability. It will chamber again extremely reliably anything you cram in it including empty cases. When I customize the guns, should the case arrive God forbid, you can literally bet your life on my guns and I stand behind my guns more so than most all manufacturers unless it is a screw up you did to it. A 1911 comparable will cost you much more.

It comes with everything it came from the factory with including the extra recoil spring and an after-market soft case. And if you don't know how, the recoil springs are quite easily changed.

As for trades, I'm not that interest but will consider very very unique. No cheap guns, plastic guns of any kind, AK's, shotguns, black powder, bows, hunting rifles, ex-wives, current wives, clown guns, ceracoated guns, or anything that consumes food. Get it. I do like some of the stainless single actions fro Cimarron in 45 LC, depends on what it is.

This was priced at $1200 before and now I've done more to it and reducing the price to $1100. Since school has just let out, everyone recovering from the lock-down, relief checks have come and spent, Covid, and other factors money is tight for people so I decided to lower the price to $1100 which may enable someone who couldn't normally buy a higher end handgun possibly get one. Don't offer me a penny less though cause it won't happen. It has never been so much about the money to me and always try to sell them at a good deal, and they are.

If interested just send me a PM here. Gonna stop rambling on now. Thanks again.

Must have carry permit to deal with me unless I know ya.

Don't need help selling.

Pictures:
imgp0351-jpg.3293336

imgp0364-jpg.3293337

imgp0368-jpg.3293338

imgp0351-jpg.3293339

imgp0366-jpg.3293340

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom