• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Remington 700 30.06 scoped excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

K 3/5

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
139   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Remington 700 30.06 scoped excellent condition

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Springfield or Remington 1911 .45 (no bright finishes)

Caliber: 30.06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Remington 700, ADL, bolt action, 30.06, 22" barrel, synthetic stock, excellent condition, about 250 rounds fired. No marks, no problems, no issues. Scope, Simmons, 3x9x32, Tru Plex reticle, water proof, fog proof, shock proof. Sling, no charge for the camo, LOL. Price is firm, as are the trade choices. Have an great week and God bless. Oscar Ramer 706-781-5122

Pictures:
remington-700-3006-png.1853715

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Listed on the first line of the item description as, BDL (better deluxe). I appreciate the inquiry, thanks. Oscar Ramer 706-781-5122
I saw that Sir, it's just most bdls, are wood/laminate stock with hinged floorplate. I've owned both. Bdl and adl, just thought your stock favored the adl more. My mistake. Glws Sir

I saw that Sir, it's just most bdls, are wood/laminate stock with hinged floorplate. I've owned both. Bdl and adl, just thought your stock favored the adl more. My mistake. Glws Sir

Your message send me straight to the rifle's magazine, you were right and I was wrong, it has a blind magazine making it a ADL. Allow me an explanation, own 3 Remington 700 30.06, I thought I was offering a BDL for sale. My mistake. Will correct the item description. Oscar Ramer 706-781-5122

Your message send me straight to the rifle's magazine, you were right and I was wrong, it has a blind magazine making it a ADL. Allow me an explanation, own 3 Remington 700 30.06, I thought I was offering a BDL for sale. My mistake. Will correct the item description. Oscar Ramer 706-781-5122
No problem Sir, In my opinion ones as good as the other. Nice rifle, good price. Won't last long. Thank you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom