• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Remington Rand 1911A1 ww2 1944 LNIB 98%

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuelBLong

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Remington Rand 1911A1 ww2 1944 LNIB 98%

Zip Code: 30909

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock / HK / BCM / Noveske / FN SCAR 17 / Other Modern Semi-Autos

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: WTS / WTT LNIB Remington Rand M1911A1
1944 WW2 Production, US Property Marked
All Matching / Un-messed with.
1 mag in the gun. 1 Brand new GI mag still in the sealed paper.

$2000 OBO - cash, trade, or combo.
I am eager to strike a deal. The wife is after me to get things cleaned up and cleared out before we move. The worst I can say is no. I entertain any serious offer... again, the worst I can say is no.

Augusta and Grovetown Area.

Trades considered: always looking for BCM, Noveske, and similar AR's, FN Scar 16/17, etc. Will also consider high end optics.

Pictures:
img_2025-jpg.933283

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For you guys that know more than I do,
How can a WWII sidearm be this pristine? Is this the original factory finish?
An officer/soldier had multiple ones and shpiped it back home? Issued, but never left it's holster then it went home with soldier?

This gun belonged to my grandfather. Kept it in his jeep in WW2 during the Normandy invasion as a backup... he was a captain in the field artillery.

He put it away after the war and it sat oiled and untouched in the attic. It got passed from him to my dad, dad to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom