• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT RFS/FT 1998 4Runner SR5 Price drop to $4200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robocop

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
82   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT RFS/FT 1998 4Runner SR5 Price drop to $4200

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Reduced again $4200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $4200. Open

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Standard bill of sale

Item Description: 1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5, RWD, 260k miles. I purchased this vehicle early this year. After purchasing the following maintenance was performed:

New timing belt kit
New water pump
New thermostat
New brake pads and rotors
New power steering pump
New steering rack
New inner tie rods- both sides
New outer tie rods- both sides
New upper ball joints- both sides
New lower ball joints- both sides
New upper and lower control arms- both sides
New spark plugs
New front end sway bar end links- both sides
New ProtuningLab Black housing headlights and corner lights with the LED upgrade kit. They are very bright and match the black bumper and grill very well.

The above mentioned grill and front and rear bumpers were Plasti-dipped. I like it much better than chrome. Windows, sunroof and trunk window are electronic and still working well. The windows are tinted except the front two and the windshield.

Coolant, oil, brake fluid, and power steering fluid have been changed. The reason for all the suspension work was it was struggling to stay aligned for any meaningful period of time and after further inspection the LCA & UCA bushings were way past their prime, along with the ball joints and tie rods the power steering components were replaced after leaks were detected.

Has never been in an accident.

After the numerous and expensive repairs it drives like it's 1998.

The wheels have been upgraded to 17" Vision Wheels 353 Turbines with Cooper tires. Running boards have been removed but you can have them if you want. The driver's side wheel has some scratches on it after a technician laid down on that side doing repairs but it still looks decent. The tires have 1000 miles or less on them.
Butler Tire in Marietta installed hub centric rings and shank style lug nuts.

The negatives are as follows:

Previously mentioned scratched wheel and the AC is only cold on the defrost setting. The compressor engages on the defrost setting so my theory is that the blend motor/actuator is the culprit.

Interior does show some wear but looks great for a 25 year old car.

I trust this vehicle and would continue driving it but my employer has provided me with a car allowance so this truck needs a new owner. Feel free to reach out with any questions. You're welcome to take it for a test drive so long as I ride with. Available to view in Kennesaw

Clean title in hand.

Will consider trades plus cash.

Pictures:
IMG_2600.jpg
IMG_2601.jpg
IMG_2602.jpg
IMG_2603.jpg
IMG_2604.jpg
IMG_2598.jpg
IMG_2599.jpg
IMG_2595.jpg
IMG_2597.jpg
IMG_2588.jpg
IMG_2590.jpg
IMG_2589.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom