• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Rheem air handler/furnace

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Drill97

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Rheem air handler/furnace

Zip Code: 30139

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Handguns, shotguns, ar, 6.5 creed match ammo, literally anything

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So I’ve got a rheem air handler that came with a unit I bought and I don’t need the handler… 14” coil, and it’s set up for 220. I’ll put it up as a good deal for anybody in need… or trade. Literally trade me anything as I don’t need it. In good shape and has been kept inside. I can deliver if need be for no extra charge.

It is a 2.5 ton handler.

Pictures:
A292B01E-B47E-455E-AFDA-6EBB92D0A2E4.jpeg
6F8FEACA-5818-4C6B-BC7E-6757D24B1EAD.jpeg
0FEF2D97-B0D1-40BB-9FBB-E672991858A9.jpeg
9792BC2E-423E-4F55-96A3-99D31C9CC562.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello sir, I dont know anything about hvac but how to turn it on so my question is this. I have central air and a heat pump. the heat did fine last winter but the ac dont get cold. The tech who checked it out for me said its running but might have a freon leak and the unit is a 1989 model that uses the old freon and is very expensive. at the age of the unit it would be best to replace it than recharge it and have it leak out again. I cant afford to replace it so,, would the thing you have fix the problem or no?

Hello sir, I dont know anything about hvac but how to turn it on so my question is this. I have central air and a heat pump. the heat did fine last winter but the ac dont get cold. The tech who checked it out for me said its running but might have a freon leak and the unit is a 1989 model that uses the old freon and is very expensive. at the age of the unit it would be best to replace it than recharge it and have it leak out again. I cant afford to replace it so,, would the thing you have fix the problem or no?
I’m not an AC expert either, but I don’t think so. From my understanding, your compressor is bad which is in your outside unit. I just had to replace my outside unit and furnace/air handler.

From what I’ve gathered the Freon goes into the compressor. Again though I’m no expert and can’t100% answer this

I’m not an AC expert either, but I don’t think so. From my understanding, your compressor is bad which is in your outside unit. I just had to replace my outside unit and furnace/air handler.

From what I’ve gathered the Freon goes into the compressor. Again though I’m no expert and can’t100% answer this
Thanks for the reply, and good luck.

no this will not fix the problem, United Comfort Service, LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom