• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Rossi model 92 in 357 Magnum (SPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a__l__a__n

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Rossi model 92 in 357 Magnum (SPM)

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600 each or $1000 for both
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I will be at ODT10 with my stainless Ruger Speed Six and my Rossi model 92. Both are in 357 magnum.
The Speed Six comes with two nice holsters and two extra sets of grips.

There are several ways one or both of these guns could go home from ODT10 with YOU:

1) A 2-for-1 trade for one of the following in 44 Magnum
  • Ruger Redhawk
  • Ruger Super Redhawk
  • Smith and Wesson model 29 or 629
  • Something equivalent...
2) A 1-for-1 trade, either one of my two guns for a Taurus Raging Bull in 44 Magnum.

3) MAYBE you can talk me into a 1-for-1 trade for a nice Ruger Super Blackhawk with a holster.

4) I would sell one or both of them for cash. You can buy either one for $600 or both for $1000. Do the math ;-)

I'll need to see a peek at your GA drivers' license and GWL, unless Governor Kemp signs that Constitutional Carry bill before Saturday :-)
PM me if you're interested in meeting on Saturday.

Pictures:
PXL_20220407_213811708_2.jpg
PXL_20220407_214014113.jpg
PXL_20220407_214202961.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The person who sold the Rossi to me thought it had never been fired before, and I have seen no reason to doubt it. I've taken it out to an outdoor range maybe half a dozen times since. The rifle has been lightly used since I got it, and has been kept in a rifle sock in a cabinet the rest of the time. Editing to add: It has had the springs replaced with the Gunslinger spring kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom