• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger 10/22 US Flag Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
not fully clean
67   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger 10/22 US Flag Stock

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Youth Stock 10/22

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ...
Strongly preferring trades so sale price is firm atm.

I just happened upon this at the LGS and snagged it for an Appleseed class with my son and nephews. The class was amazing boys are all into shooting now. This rifle is super cool but I need a LOP that fits the boys better.

I'd consider trades for adjustable stock 10/22s or youth models. We might trade rifles or just the stocks. Of course, I'll consider any trades you have.

The stock's finish is a little delicate. After a few range trips, you can see the pictured wear. A clear coat should add durability. Regardless, the rifle has factory upgraded sights, rail, and a threaded barrel. It's only had a couple hundred rounds through it.

This is a ruger factory model. Box, docs, and 10rnd mag included.
https://ruger.com/products/1022Carbine/specSheets/31154.html

Pictures:
20210324_092217-jpg.3188247

20210324_092152-jpg.3188248

20210324_091355-jpg.3188249

20210324_091338-jpg.3188250

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very nice. Checked these out a few times at Barrows.
A good option would be to locate a youth stock or modify a wood or other factory stock. Then putting back to original is still an option.

Very nice. Checked these out a few times at Barrows.
A good option would be to locate a youth stock or modify a wood or other factory stock. Then putting back to original is still an option.

Yeah, I really love this gun, but to be honest the features are kind of wasted on me. I'll never use the threaded barrel and the sights/rail are kind of overkill for us. I'm gonna stick an inexpensive scope on the 10/22 (courtesy of another ODT'er). I've seen some really nice youth stock/models out there and thought I'd offer this up and see what surfaces.

zesty zesty if you can find one of the modular 10/22 stocks made like the Ruger American Rimfire stock send me a PM and I will send you the youth LOP piece for it. I have a flat and monte carlo cheek piece I can send you.

Yes, I love that modular stock. It's hard to find right now though. The monte carlo cheek riser would be great. Thanks and I'll let you know.

Yeah, I really love this gun, but to be honest the features are kind of wasted on me. I'll never use the threaded barrel and the sights/rail are kind of overkill for us. I'm gonna stick an inexpensive scope on the 10/22 (courtesy of another ODT'er). I've seen some really nice youth stock/models out there and thought I'd offer this up and see what surfaces.

Yes, I love that modular stock. It's hard to find right now though. The monte carlo cheek riser would be great. Thanks and I'll let you know.

Found a sight not long ago that carried 10/22 factory parts. If I can remember I will post the link. My last 10/22 project has a modular stocks and I love it.

Not to hijack the thread, but what about a Magpul hunter stock? Not sure how compact those get but they are adjustable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom