Reaction score
0D0B0E6F-0E1C-40F1-B019-EA4FAEB0EC5A.png
D7B9ED29-A2C6-442E-84B8-CED58D795ADC.png
Item Name:
FS/FT Ruger mk1 standard from the 70’s

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Anything of interest, optics, other handguns, rifles. Just surprise me!

Caliber: 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a ruger mk1 made in 1970 black in color for sale or trade. Would prefer to trade but would be willing to sell I am willing to add cash on my end for something of greater value. Just hit me with trade offers and what not in a pm. Round count is unknown, no box no docs. Has some light wear from use but is in great condition.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
View attachment 2162401 View attachment 2162400 Item Name: FS/FT Ruger mk1 standard from the 70’s

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Anything of interest, optics, other handguns, rifles. Just surprise me!

Caliber: 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a ruger mk1 made in 1970 black in color for sale or trade. Would prefer to trade but would be willing to sell I am willing to add cash on my end for something of greater value. Just hit me with trade offers and what not in a pm. Round count is unknown, no box no docs. Has some light wear from use but is in great condition.

Hello, I ve got a Barretta 96 centurion compact 40 cal, Hoage grips 7 factory mags, round loader, holster and original grips, asking 400. let me know. Have it listed on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom