Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
OCD for ODT
159   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger 450 Bushmaster - Hog Hammer - Back again

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650 without optic. $800 with 1x Vortex Firm on the price
Trade Value or Items Looking For: My trade value depends upon what you think your trade is worth. Let's be real here, folks. I am willing to throw in a little cash for the right deal.

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just in time for those fall Hog hunts! On the trading block is my new Ruger 450 Bushmaster with a custom Boyd's stock, upgraded compensator and 1.5 boxes of good ammo to get you going. I will keep the Vortex optic but may let it go if your trade comes with a decent optic.

I am mainly looking to trade. I am interested in:
  • metal framed pistols with an ambi safety. Think Hi Power, CZ, 1911, etc.
  • JR Carbine in 45 ACP
  • pistol caliber lever gun,
  • M1 Carbine
  • later model Mini 14
You can try other trades but I may be a little picky on this one. Please, no Taurus, Keltec or other budget brands. While they may be nice, they are not my cup of joe. Also, I am not interested in 40 calibers, AK's or other bolt guns unless you have a very high end bolt action rimfire. (already own a nice Precision Rimfire, so that won't work) Any AR's would have to be in my favor. No AR pistols please

Please note:
  • If you need to ask your wife, do it before you set a date or time.
  • If you don't have the money, don't reach out and set a time.
  • If you are waiting to sell something else first, don't reach out until you do.
I am a patient man, within reason..... :D

Pictures:
IMG_3269.jpg
IMG_3271.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom