• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger LC9s w/ LaserMax & Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Greg

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger LC9s w/ LaserMax & Extras

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 460.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 475.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger LC9s. Got it new. Shot 20 Test rounds with ball and hp. Works and looks Flawless. 100% reliable, eats anything you like to use to feed it, with any 9mm load.

Extra$ include - LaserMax Laser, Pearce Grip & Pinky Extension, extra Mag. 8 + 1 = 9 Capacity.

All the Gun reviewer's loved this 9mm and gave it excellent reviews. Gun Reviewer Hickok, liked it so much He started carrying it himself! Hickok is pretty hard on guns. LOL! It is a nice light easy to carry piece that still feels good when shooting.

Ruger got this one Right! I hate to sell it, it's the perfect carry piece, but I have another project I need to finish up.
I'm asking only $460obo, for it and all the Extra Values included. If you don't want the Laser, and Extras. I can Sell just the Gun for $400 without the Extras. Thanks for looking,

Pictures:
img_3394-jpg.3275413

img_3395-jpg.3275415

img_3396-jpg.3275416

img_3397-jpg.3275417

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom