• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger Mini-14 Stainless $550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Vega

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
439   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger Mini-14 Stainless $550

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $550

Caliber: .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I traded into one too many Mini 14's recently so this one is up for sale or trade. It is a 196 series and is in good shape. It functions like it a Mini 14 should. It is not a ranch rifle so you would have to get an aftermarket mount like a B-Square to mount a scope.

Round count unknown. It will come with one 5 round factory magazine and one 30 round aftermarket magazine that is in rough shape. I picked up the 30 rounder in trade so I'm not sure if it will function as well as a factory magazine would.

$550 or may trade. My trade interests are limited at this time but I will listen to all offers. I have four 20 round factory magazines and a Butler Creek stainless folding stock that we can negotiate into a deal if desired. I have had a lot of questions regarding my trade interests. I don't need any more Glocks (like them but I've got enough). Here's a partial list that comes to mind:
  • Big Bore Marlin Lever Guns (Looking for a 45-70 right now)
  • Smith Revolvers (Looking for a 617 or 686 right now)
  • Remington 788 in 30-30 / 44
  • Others??? - Try me...
  • I can add extras for the Mini or cash for the right trade offer!
I can meet late afternoons or early evenings at the Gander Mountain in Lawrenceville during the week. I have more flexibility on where to meet on the weekends. I am in Alpharetta and Sparta fairly frequently so I can meet anywhere in between. If you're in the Sparta area when I am and want to try it out let me know!

View attachment 991591
View attachment 991592

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Would you be interested in a marlin 30-30 comes with 120rnds and soft case.
Jm stamped on barrel
Crossbolt saftey
Guns in good condition no cracks in Stock or pits in barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom