Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger Mini 14 Stainless folder

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1100obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Stainless Ruger Mini 14 comes with 2 chrome mags,Accu-Strut, Muzzle brake, stainless optic mount and Stainless optic. I added the new folder but it comes with it's original wood stock. Looking to trade but willing to sell. Make offers.

Pictures:
20220320_140729.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Stainless Ruger Mini 14 comes with 2 chrome mags,Accu-Strut, Muzzle brake, stainless optic mount and Stainless optic. I added the new folder but it comes with it's original wood stock. Looking to trade but willing to sell. Make offers.
How is the flash suppressor secured to the barrel?

It goes around the front sight. Has a roll pin keeping it from moving forward. It's definitely not moving and is very solid.
Thank you. I'm assuming a really nice old winchester 30-30 with 200 rounds of good factory winchester ammo wouldn't interest you.

Yeah no thanks I've got my dad's marlin 336 it's the only 30-30 I need in my life. Appreciate the offer.
Yes Sir. I will try to sell something and maybe we can do a cash deal if I can. That is a good looking mini 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom